Wednesday, April 23, 2008

What's this? 2 Posts in one day!?!

Anything to procrastinate!

Actually I wanted to announce how ridiculous my anger response is.

A girl I know has made some really intense changes in her life, and I feel like by doing so, she kind of betrayed me...in a really obscure way.

I don't like the idea of my religion controlling me. I like the guidance; not the mandates. I ranted a while ago in here (in reference to a different yet similar religion to the one I'm mentioning now) about how dare anyone tell me what to wear or what to think.

I saw this girl with her changed lifestyle, obvious by her different choice of wardrobe. It made me really angry and indignant. I was infuriated. How dare she! Doesn't she realize she's gone to that side? She has let them change her.
I'm more indignant, perhaps, because in ways, I almost let them change me. "Sure, I'd love to cook you dinner and clean your house!"
Thank goodness I came (or was brought) to my senses.
Seriously, what the f***?

So anyway, her more modest wardrobe inspired me to cast my jacket aside and stroll around in my tank top--with my bra straps showing!!!! And go on a long "mind-clearing" adventure throughout the lovely town of Mo-town. I have sweet stories to tell, and asap, I'm going to have badass pictures.

Basically, I wanted to rant about how I get mad and try to show the world that I'm far more badass than they can ever hope to be.

Now I move on to...Harry Potter!
Slightly ridiculous Sarah.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Try to love all people no matter what their lifesyle is.

live to love