Sunday, November 4, 2007

Choich.

Church was pretty nice today. I returned (somewhat hesitantly) to Trinity in Mo-town. It's not as bad as last year, I suppose. Josiah gave a good sermon--it's a shame today was stewardship Sunday, I'm sure I would have like it even better otherwise.
There were actually a lot of people to see during the peace. Haha. Oh,dear. Failing memories are a terrible pain. I didn't even recognize one girl from Peterkin when I saw her last night, but this morning it dawned on me (after seeing her in church, of course).
We sang Here I Am Lord. I liked singing it a whole lot, so much that I was tempted to play my clarinet when I got back to my dorm. However, the paper from hell was lingering for me instead. boo.
Oh, did I mention the chocolate baklava?
Because it was reeeeeeeeally good. Like, I didn't know they made chocolate baklava, but I'm sure regular baklava will never be quite the same after tasting this. Mmmm.

So now, Darfur still waits for me (and George Bush, and everyone else who is doing nothing about it). One of my motivations for attempting to put my heart into this damn paper is because No One Else Cares! At least not enough people. I want to see the documentary coming out called "Darfur Now."

*sigh*

People are dying and I'm worried about my GPA.
Sometimes my life feels a little dull and meaningless.
In other news, I might look into the Peace Corps.

Sarah

No comments: