Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Firecracka!

What a firecracka!


So I have seen at least a billion apartments, most which won't work. The one that is looking promising is owned by 2 crazy landlords who lived on the floor above it. I don't know if the fact that they asked my religion and prohibit profanity and overnight visitors (without approval) in their written lease means they're actually crazy and/or Christians. However, the financial aspect, along with a few other key aspects, are the best I have seen thus far.
I'm praying about it and thinking it over.

I was my kind of deathly ill this weekend, and my mom who spoils me took me home and made me better. I'm kind of a dumbass sometimes, I s'pose. Tylenol + food = no pain; Tylenol - food = nausea. Not fun!

I am wiser and healthier now, though, so it's ok!

Umm...Italo Calvino is a crazy Cuban who pretends to be Italian and I refuse to read any more of his books because "If on a winter night a traveler" is a ridiculously frustrating book that should be burned if not banned! Gosh!

I began re-working one of my stories.... = ) It took a turn for the worst for one of the characters, I'm afraid. oh geez.

It's raining, and it has been most of the day, and it makes me feel wicked gloomy, but that's alright.

My nose hurts; because genetics sucks & I have a big nose. = < (my glasses don't help I guess)

I did my laundry last night, and all my homework for tomorrow is aaaaall done!

Yup.
I'm amazing.
That is all.
sæɹʌ

No comments: