Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Adios, 2007, arrivaderci! It's time for 2008!

2007 was pretty rough, dynamic, and chaotic. I floundered through it, though.
There are a few regrets, I suppose, which is something I don't usually say or think or admit. However, lessons were learned, and it's about time to move on.
I could do a highlights of last year thing, but quite honestly, last year kind of sucked, and I'm glad it's behind me.
= ) I mean that in the most "no hard feelings" way possible. 
A few good things from last include:
being counslelour/b.a. lifeguard at Peterkin during the summer
surviving last semester
taking risks
beginning to learn a new language
learning more about myself
learning more about others
learning about things that aren't as they seem
appreciating good friends much more.

2008, on the other hand, should be good.
I'm gonna rock 2008 like never before.
No resolution, ohter than to love this year and make it a good one, and to be ME, 100%.
And it seems I'm off to a good start.

Oh, and I had a sweet dream where I charmed a serial killer by praying in Spanish. It was intense, but I won't go into that...

I played my clarinet for the first time since college started this fall yesterday. It felt good, refreshing, filling, pure. Music is good.

I am happy, in a pure, true, good sense.

Happy New Year, everyone.

1 comment:

Jordan said...

Have I mentioned that you rock? I hope 2008 will be a better year for you! I miss you!