Friday, May 4, 2007

3 months to go

You wanna know one of the coolest things ever? I have to go 3 months without seeing Ammar.

Yeah, that's right, I said coolest thing ever, and here's why: every time we're away from each other, it's absolute torture. It's painful, frustrating, depressing, stressful, etc. However, every time we see each other after going without, it's like meeting each other again for the first time, only waaaaaaaaaaaaay better. It's like our feelings have intensified by multiple powers (oh math class).

So here our 3 months begins. I was going to say that 3 months doesnt sound like that long, but every way i think to compare it, it does!

At any rate, I love him and treasure him, but we get kind of like a not-fun 3 month vacation. But, if we're reeeeeeally lucky, we'll hav "conjugal visits" as we've deemed them, every once in a while. I hope so.

He is so special to me.


Peterkin is too, and I'm kind of excited and anxious...we'll see how this summer goes.

goodnight everyone.

No comments: