Tuesday, May 29, 2007

*sigh*

So, I feel a little better about the lifeguard thing already since I worked on some of the strokes today.

I need to stop using "So," to start a statement...it's pretty juvenile, and lame.

Umm...I feel deprived of my favorite boys right now, although I definitely did catch up on some girl time this weekend, which is nice considering most of college socializing, aside from attempting to ignore my roommate, involved boys.

I'm frustrated right now, for several reasons, but I don't want to tell you all why. That doesn't help my frustration much at all. bummer.

Do you know how awesome it is to think about someone thinking about you at least once a day? It's pretty sweet. Do you know how devastating it is when the someone thinking about you finds someone else to think about? pppssshhh
whatev.

No comments: