Tuesday, May 1, 2007

"Who's transferring power now?"

I was upset about this certain girl who always upsets me...and yeah, I know, it's only because I let her.
But then Ammar told me this thing about sort of lik a transfer of power between "enemies." And so I started to feel better and was amazed by his way of making me calm during any situation. Then I suddenly kissed him really hard and said, "Who's transferring power now?" Then I grinned and felt silly.

But it amused me. And then, in payment for all the times Ihave tummy aches and he takes care of me, I got to take care of him last night, for once. Yay.

But unfortunately, now I have mucho estudiando para espanol to do. My E key is not working very well, this angers me.

Love,
Sarah

1 comment:

Professor Howdy said...

Hello!
Very good posting.
Thank you - Have a good day!!!