Monday, May 28, 2007

A little about lo-ove.

First, I would just like to say that seeing my Danielle & my Christa this weekend has been amazing. I love them soooooooo much. When played clown golf, went to coldstone, watched lots of House, played cards, watched Drive Me Crazy, swam, ate, ate, ate, (haha), and talked a lot. <3 I am so glad those two kids were brought into my life. I honestly don't even know where my life would be without them, especially considering what a horrible year 6th grade turned out to be. yikes. I'm so glad I've met them. I know that they are the kind of friends I'll never forget, because they're always going to be my friends! <3

And then some.
I lied.

That's all that goes here, my faithful readers.
The rest should go to an email to the person who needs it...<3
ttfn!
Sarah with an H.

P.S. My big test day for lifeguarding is one week from yesterday, June 3rd. Please think about me that day, and pray for me. It's the one thing that I need in order to be the b.a. lifeguard at Peterkin this year, and it's something that kind of worries me, whether the worries are necessary or not. I have CPR & AED and all that stuff...all I need are the saves...<3 Think about me that sunday! thanks!

No comments: