Thursday, July 26, 2007

So.

So I am going to try to stop being weird & vague in this thing because that's just weird, dumb, and immature. Time to grow up.

Yesterday was my last full day off, and it was a decent one.

I am not sure that I am ready to leave Peterkin just yet, but hopefully I will be by the time Sunday rolls around.

I finally have my Peterkin ring. The second I slid it on my finger, I felt closer to being ready to leave, and at the same time, more like a real counselor. It is not really that important/crucial/materialish(ah lack of words). It is just that I think it reinforces what I kind of already knew/have been realizing: I survived a whole summer as a counselor at Peterkin. The first few weeks, I definitely doubted myself. I kept looking back on my counselors from back in the day, and wondering, how did they do it? It's so much work, so much stress. But I managed to do it, and enjoy it. I still would kind of like to do it again, just because I know I could do it better the next time.

However, Jason mentioned possibly being able to get me an internship in Honduras....

*marvels for a while*

I have to go do some relaxing because it will be a long afternoon/evening/night. I miss everyone so much. <3 Take care.

The one & only Sarah C.

No comments: