Friday, August 3, 2007

Home is where the <3 is.........hmm...

I am home. Sleeping in my own bed is nice, as is eating good food & showering without flip flops. woohoo. However, the shrieking children have really not given me much of a break, only insight that I reeeally don't want to be stuck with 3-4 yr. olds permanently, speaking career-wise. I'd die.

I wanted to kill my brother today. I was almost asleep on the couch and he made me move...like a 5-yr. old.
I was so mad.

Ammar & I went goofy-golfing at Clown Golf for the first time yesterday.....he beat me that time, but you just wait, I'll totally dominate next time! It was nice to have some time with him, although it would have been nicer had I not worried about the padres. Whatev.

I felt so insanely selfish today, as I stood unloading the dishwasher. I had just been rudely awakened from cycle 1-2 of REM Sleep, aka I was close to doing the real sleeping, by my mother yelling for someone to help her carry in the groceries. I, being me, got up and helped when it was completely unneccessary. Ugh. Then I unloaded the dishwasher and mentally grumbled about how sometimes I wish I had a secret identity so I could do stuff I've never done without causing chaos or...as an afterthought, without hurting anyone else.

I wished that I could talk to people just because I knew I was in a bad mood and that they would help. Except, the phrase I was actually going to begin the conversation with--I kid you not--was "I'm in a bad mood; cheer me up." Selfish and needy much?

I infuriate myself.

Then I mentally grumbled about my brother feeling self-important because he has a job and can drive by himself and is actually a good driver. The more I think about it, the more not being a good driver just irritates me. EVERYONE ELSE CAN DO IT. Why Can't I? Ugh. For real though, isn't it bad enough that I can't ride a bike?

*sigh*

And I miss my friends. All of them. Too much.

< / 3.

mmmboo.

I miss lots of things & people right now. Maybe I'll read my new book...

No comments: