Monday, October 15, 2007

Spanish Class today

Profesora Jocelin "I Kill You" Tolvar : De que te disfruta, Sarah? (Sarah, what do you enjoy?)

Sarah "I Pretend I Speak Spanish and Italian" Corra (planned answer): Me disfruta pasar tiempo con mis amigas muy buenas. (I enjoy spending time with my very good friends)

George "I Pretend I'm From Spain So I Mutter With A Lisp" Corley: You always say that.


Yeah. It's kinda cause I miss it a lot.
Today I saw Jane Eyre in Japanese, in the WVU hidden library shelves. I almost died from shock.
My life is complete.

I talked to a shy Colombian man today. I don't think he likes speaking to me. *shrug* I made him do it anyway. It was rad. The Arabs also tried to accost me at the International Fair. Again, fantastic. And, I get a max of tres puntos of extra credit on my next Spanish test, for a 5-8 line paragraph. Hmm...I think I'm getting the short end of that deal!

Today could have been better, but I've had worse lately.

In other news, Jordan Trumble called me yesterday and brightened my day. Therefore, when I added her in my phone, I put an exclamation point after her name, because she's pretty awesome. = )

1 comment:

Jordan said...

You are fabulous! It was lovely talking to you the other night. So, I have a question. Do you know anywhere I could find some Pablo Neruda poems in español and English? I like reading them en español because I kind of understand it but I like having the translation to check and see if I actually am understanding.