Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Thriving.

So yesterday, almost all the way through, was quite possibly the best day I have had in Morgantown since school started. Actually, I'm sure it was. I learned that if I persevere and set my mind to something I really can accomplish it. Oh,yes, loyal readers, your Sarah knows just how trite and cheesy that sounds, but it's the truth.

I also discovered that I officially WILL WILL WILL!!!!! see my Danielle this weekend!

And, at home this weekend, I had not one, but TWO pulchritudinous dates with a certain someone. And, they were also uneventful in the driving over logs field--even though I drove for one of them! yay for not flying over logs! Every time I pass that spot along the road, I edge away from it and shiver. You can still see serious indentation where The Beast crushed the foliage.

Even though I have all these wretched tests to study for, I am content.
I have not been this happy with my life in a long time.
God is good.
Friends are also nice. = )
And the boyfriend isn't too bad either. ; ) heh

Study time for this Sarah.
Arrivederci....(prep for my Italian exam tomorrow!).

New words: loquacious, penetralia, periphrastic.

No comments: