Saturday, October 20, 2007

Wishful Thinking.

Sometimes I think I want so much more out of life than what it's giving me, or what I'm taking from it. I wish that I lived in a way that would be blissful, carefree--but not to an unhealthy extent. I worry too much. I don't go out of my way to stay in touch with enough of my friends, particularly those in Morgantown. Okay, so I talk about missing my friends so damn much, but what the hell do I do about it? Nada. Not a damn thing. It's stupid and pointless. Why should I hang out so much with one friend--who often causes me as much trouble as he helps me with, if not more--when I have other friends I miss dearly?

It's a shame I have 3 huge tests next week.
It's a shame, but I have got to start somewhere.

So, there's more to this wanting more out of life thing. However, if I elaborate, I feel as if I am just being redundant because I still have done nothing along the lines of changing it.

This is a totally pointless entry, and I apologize to those who wanted more out of it---but that's kind of how my whole semester has been thus far. Fun, huh?


God helps those who help their selves, right? I ought to get on that.

No comments: