Monday, April 16, 2007

Prayerful and thoughtful.

The Virginia Tech thing is really terrifying. Isn't horrible how sometimes we (or maybe I) feel like I need some disaster to take place before I remember to look for God?

It is. However, sometimes life is like that.

Perhaps this would be more meditative & deep if I hadn't given up skipping sociology. Alas.
More to muse over later I suppose.


The overall somberness didn't sink in until about an hour ago when my mom called...

and y'all wonder why it is I'd rather do something where I feel like I'm making a difference rather than some boring job translating a paper from one language to another. geez.
This world needs all the help it can get.

Another thing...I can't stand people who are drama whores and/or callous.


As always, I shall expand later.

No comments: