Thursday, April 26, 2007

SARAH IS ALL FIRED UP.

Theater syllabus reads, and I quote, "FINAL EXAM 8-10 AM; Let's meet here at 8:30AM."

Sarah was there at 8:30 AM, after studying til 2:30AM and waking up at 6:30-7:30AM.

And some freakin' weird bunch of electrical engineers was in there, and they all looked at her funny, including the teacher, while she realized what the eff had just happen.

Oh, just wait it gets better. I told Ammar to wake up Faisal 'cause we're in the same class...he didn't yell at me, but I think it's cause he feels sorry for me, which is a big deal coming from Faisal.
I'm upset, not only because of my stressing/study session last night and getting up early, but I was so eager to get theater finished. Sure, I have more time to study, that's not what I want at all...I want it to be OVER, Gone! Plus, I had my whole day figured out: I was going to annihiliate the theater test, go to dance & do my final composition, have lunch, work on spanish & go to class, work on my english portfolio, then RELAX. Then tomorrow, all I'd have to do would be turn in my portfolio.

Now what am I going to do? Maybe relax until dance, dance my final composition, lunch, spanish, rest/study, go take the effing test, then work on the portfolio...but I'm doubting I'll still be functioning propely by then given how early I woke up.

Had BK for breakfast--jealous aren't you?

Studying and "studying" last night, at least before I came home, was ok/almost enjoyable.

And the end of the year Dinner for the IHOP was pretty sweet...it brought back memories of the first IHOP Dinner...<3 For those of you who don't know, that's when my amazingly wonderful boyfriend and I first kissed and made plans for our first date.

Last night until midnight was fun, then it just got stressful and depressing...see why I never use caffiene?

Oh well. Relaxing time for now. TTFN, ta ta for now

No comments: