Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Creepy stuff!

Okay, so a few days ago, aka yesterday I guess...My horoscope on Facebook said this, "It's time to organize and clear out some paperwork. You might come across something you forgot about that you need to get done ASAP." I've been looking and looking for my semester PIN so I could change classes and yesterday I went through several papers (important papers).

However, most unfortunately, I did not find it.

booo bad horoscope that teases me!

and again on creepy yesterday, I was sitting in my desk chair, nowhere near my shelf, and all of a sudden, out of nowhere, this bear falls down onto my bed. I look up at the shelf to see what was going on, and a beanie baby dog has it's arm suspiciously up in the air!!! WTF?

Creepy again, I picked up the empty envelope to one of Ammar's letters, and it was in my hand when the phone rang, and it was Ammar.

*hears twilight zone theme*

That's about it, unfortunately. My life is fairly bland, aside from the adventures that my friends & I have been experiencing. Yesterday was Autumn Day, and we drove around and had some fun. Went furniture shopping (for fun), diamond/jewel shopping(for fun, again), and browsed through clothes, just for kicks and giggles. And had triple chocolate doughnuts from Tim Horton's. Too much chocolate for me--scary thought, huh? You'll have that occassionally.

Off to lunch with Dorian, which I'm sure will be amusing, but uneventful outside of that.


I'll leave you with a little sweetness. <3

Variations

by Federico Garcia Lorca

The still waters of the air

under the bough of the echo.

The still waters of the water

under a frond of stars.

The still waters of your mouth

under a thicket of kisses.


Variación

por Federico García Lorca

El remanso del aire

bajo la rama del eco.

El remanso del agua

bajo fronda de luceros.

El remanso de tu boca

bajo espesura de tus besos.



a thicket of kisses. *sigh* he's pretty good, but still, he can't compare to the heart-throb that is Pablo Neruda. <3>

Your fav Spanish geek, Sarah with an H.

No comments: