Monday, August 13, 2007

Raaaawr.

Raaaawr. SO stressed lately. Like, you don't even know, which is why I'm gonna tell you.
Duh.

So, yesterday I almost died. There's an awesomely huge story about my driving, but it ends with, "So all of a sudden, I see a blue car in front of me, and I'm like 'What are ya doin'?!?!?!' And I slam on the breaks, it leaves, and then I look up, and I'm passing through a red light--THAT's what it was doin' in front of me. DUH!"
So I freaked out the rest of the way home. It was rad.

Ugh.

Then the bf & I had some issues. I was too tired to deal last night. I was stressed to the max & oh-so-exhausted. I basically stressed through a terrible, rough, horrid conversation/arguement, then slept with my contacts in. Any other night, that's totally cool, but with a head cold--not nice at all. Gross & painful. I woke up with two nice red eyes. My right eye is still fire-engine red. Anyway, so I wake up, force myself into the shower, and contemplate the conversation that took place last night in my exhausted stupor. The more I thought about everything, the more pissed I became at the male species in general, and at a few in particular. i.e. those who make some moments in life so enjoyable...the ones who interrupt the peace of my morning showers.

*growl*

This is the second shower recently in which I have fumed and raged (inwardly, as always) about men in general. ("If I'm contemplating men in the shower, shouldn't it be a good thing?" my dirty mind teases...) This frustrates me.
My shower time is supposed to be my calm, contemplative morning ritual that slowly yanks me in the direction of beginning my day. Without the peaceful beginning to my morning, my day cannot be as productive as I would like.

Curse you men who ruin my showers! How dare you invade my privacy so!

Anyway. Screw them all, I eventually decided, this shower is too nice to be ruined by them. And then I got out of the shower, sent a message to my boy, and received a phone call apologizing. <3

I was glad I didn't just go psycho-crazy with all my angry musings, even more so after seeing my horoscope : "When you say something you wish you hadn't, apologizing is all you can do. Hopefully the person you snapped at will be understanding." Weiiiiird!


So, morals of this entry:
  • "Boys--stay out of my showers, and there will be peace between us!"
  • Trust your heart, and trust God; everyone else makes mistakes.
  • Don't let Sarah drive on the interstate by herself with nothing but "Umbrella" by Rihanna and crappy oldies songs to keep her company; or else she may run red lights into blue cars as she yells obscenities.
Along those lines, I have never cursed as much as I did the day I drove to Marietta by myself. I honestly didn't know I had it in me. O.O


Enough confessions for one post. Oy vey.

Stressed Sarah

No comments: