Monday, August 27, 2007

Discipline.

I went to compline at the Lutheran Church tonight. It was pretty cool. The only differences between their compline and ours was the chanting and the incense. Ha, ha. It was awesome.
It felt familiar enough that it certainly helped.
I need my discipline.

In other news, I think I've already gained serious weight from the barely-over-a-week that I've been in Morgantown. Between eating out & stressing out, and eating because of stress, I think my body is pissed at me. Both of my capris are much snugger than I ever recall them being. Granted, I'm also not at Peterkin anymore.
Damn boys stressin' me out. Boo.

As for studying, I might wanna try that sometime....
And my roommate--love her! She always has such boundless energy! I love it.
Umm...It's a disaster in my room...and
umm
I need my Spanish homework to be started & finished, and to sleep before 1030 rolls around tomorrow, in which case I flop into Italian Mode. AYAYAY.

Goodnight/morning.
Sarah
Ps Jet Li is hott.
PPs I love being single.
PPPs I love and miss my friends.
PPPPs I love God.

No comments: