Thursday, August 9, 2007

Opp's

I am again reminded that I am young. I have time to discover where my life should go and what I should do, although I should enjoy every minute of it along the way. I have time to decide what to do with my life, who[m] (or whether or not) to marry, where to travel, where to live, what to eat, what to wear, etc.

I have plenty of time.

I am nineteen. I have my whole life ahead of me. I'm so pumped.
= )

To Do's for the future:
  1. Learn the following dances, enjoy them, and do them well : 1) Swing 2)Merengue 3)Salsa 4)Tango 5)Waltz 6)Cumbia 7)Zumba (dancercise...) 8) Any other fun type of ballroom dancing/latin dancing.
  2. Learn, perfect, and use the following languages: 1)English (perfecting, of course) 2)Spanish(por su puesto) 3)Portugese(a step away from Spanish) 4)Arabic 5)Italian(yeah, this semester!) 6)French(ugh, maybe...?)

.....sorry, got distracted. i'll have to finish/expand later. <3

paz del dios.

1 comment:

Jordan said...

I'm totally taking ZUMBAAAAA at school. I'm joining the Jewish Community Center (pretty much a YMCA type of thing) just so I can take it. I'm pumped! Good luck with all of the languages. I'm starting Spanish this fall (I've taken French and Latin). Hopefully I will learn a lot and we can have at least dumb little conversations en Espanol.