Friday, September 7, 2007

Defiant Bitch Mode.

I apologize, but I feel the need to rant about something that I have noticed...no one really told me any of this, but issues with other certain groups of people I've come into contact with recently made me feel the need to rant about stuff...

I am Sarah. This is my body, not yours. You may not tell me what to do with it. In fact, how dare you tell me what to do with it, or what to wear, or how to present/hide it. I'll be damned if I EVER feel ashamed for showing skin. Sure, I don't want to be a slut, but I totally have the right to do so, if I so desire, and YOU cannot tell me otherwise.

I don't wear tank tops so that guys will look at me and fall into sin. Hell, if that's all I've got to do to make them fall into sin, just imagine the damage I could do if I opened my mouth! I wear what I want to wear when I want to wear, and I do this because I like the way I feel in it. If I'm in a pair of comfy jeans and a hoody, I'm warm & comfy. If I choose a spaghetti-strapped dress that swishes when I move, it's because I love the way I feel in it.

I dress up for me. Anyone else is an added bonus.


And another thing. No one owns me either, ever. God, and only God owns me. Ever. God loves me always, too.

I do solemnly swear that I will do whatever I want, and whatever I believe God wants me to do, from here on out.
Everyone else will just have to suck it up & deal with it.

All of my defiant bitch love,
Sarah with one Solid Strong H.

No comments: