Tuesday, September 18, 2007

More pictures b/c they make me happy!


This is my favorite I think.
It's the crazy sea captain.
I like him.
I think that's his bike too.


1--I totally walked past this building one WITHOUT NOTICING IT! Woah. 2--Ten points if you find what does not belong! 3--1000 points if you can tell me why it's orange!


Okay, this crazy nut is totally worth a story, but I'll tell it at the bottom of the next picture.


Oh, the resolution is sooo bad! It's a shame. Okay, so this guy is like an older, chubbier version of Steve Erkel. He is apparently impaired in at least a few ways. He tapped me on the shoulder and scared the crap out of me. Anyway, so I saw this dude again, and while I was trying to get his picture, HE SAW ME! Then he did this crazy skilled pantomine of taking a picture and yelled at me, but I was scared and ran away from him.
This is a much less dramatic version of the story, but you get the idea.

Sarah

No comments: