Monday, September 17, 2007

thoughts for today

  • Today sucked, but it's okay, cause tomorrow will be better (eternal optimist, what? = P )
  • I had a walk today & it was good.
  • My brother has decent taste in music, but don't tell him.
  • Something Corporate, Plain White Tee's, and Iron&Wine are fantastic.
  • A Grown-up, chubby version of Steve Erkel was stalking me. Yikes.
  • I took lots of pictures that I can't load onto Rafael until I find a USB cord.
  • My ipod will also not last much longer without a USB cord--and I looked for the damn thing again today, and still have yet to find it.
  • I got a B- on my religion test today, and I am Very Content with it!!!! = )
  • I am a damn fine woman.
  • I will never avert my eyes from a man without a damn good reason.
  • I do not need anyone except myself.
  • However, I do love my friends.
  • God is good.

Love
Sarah

And another thing, I love driving, and as my mom says, to stop me, you'll have to pry the keys out of my cold dead hands! Can't stop me bitches!

No comments: