Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Hold that head high, babe.

Today is a good day, I can already feel it, which is awfully funny considering my room is 25 degrees hotter than it is outside and I'm going to 5 classes today (bad karma for missing 2 yesterday).

Nevertheless, today is beautiful.
The weather outside is splendid--warm and breezy without being too hot.
3 out of 5 classes are out of the way.
I'm going to a tae kwondo class today, or else I'll end up failing tae kwondo--and that would just suck.

I had a very nice not-a-nap on my bed before religion class.
She mentioned Episcopalians in religion class today. . .
unfortunately is was followed by "another possible schism."
  • Side note to my fellow Episcopalians out there: anyone else think it's funny that our leaders are called "primates?" (I totally think it's hilarious!)
Umm. Oh, saw a bunch of people on the street that I knew and don't particularly like today. Well, it's not even that as much as they don't like me. I shudder to think about the thoughts they think as they walk past me. However, as I said, this is a GOOD DAY, therefore, I jammed to "Renegade" by the Styx (again, my brother and his fantastic music collection), held my head high, smiled, and strutted past them all, because I know that my day is great, as is my life.

Today is such a good day!

I have letters and thank you notes that I've been procrastinating something fierce. I ought to get on that. But then you know what I'm gonna do? Enjoy life a little bit more. = ) I feel sooo fine today!
One of those days where I love being a woman, just because. And I didn't even have to get as dressed up to feel this way either.
I'm in love.
_________________________________________________________________

Edit: So, I thought my make-up tae kwondo class was at 5, but it's at 6. That means I definitely just walked up 90 stairs for NO GOOD REASON!!! booo. I'm am not a fan of this nonsense! However, I'm still having a good day. And, my mommy sent me 2 pairs of flip flops in the mail.
No, she doesn't spoil me, not at aaaaalllllll! = )

Clearly, I'm sporting the hot pink flip flops to tae kwondo. (don't worry, I don't annihilate my opponents wearing them, though I'd be twice as hardcore if I did! )

Still Sarah (always!), still in love, and loving life!

No comments: