Monday, September 24, 2007

***Lot of hatin', and lots of lovin'!***

  • I hate being lonely.
  • I hate how all of my close friends (who aren't ex-boyfriends) live miles and miles and hours and hours away.
  • I hate how bad I am at self-motivation when it comes to schoolwork/studying.
  • I hate how I still don't know what to do with my life.
  • I hate how I feel boring.
  • I hate how I am boring.
  • I hate how I've completely fallen for someone who lives hours and hours away.
    • okay, maybe that's only a kind of hate thing. . .
  • I hate how my family has to figure out how to deal about the car thing.
  • I hate how I sat down to watch a movie on my laptop by myself, realized the movie was about a cable guy with no friends, realized it was too close to home, and turned it off.
  • I hate how I feel like an emo kid right now.
  • Even my mommy has better things to do than talk to me right now.
    • That statement makes me feel even more pathetic than I already am.
  • I hate how I have nothing better to do than sit here making a hate list.


I need a love list too.
  • I love how my internet has magically picked up spell-check!
  • I love being in love.
  • I love loving people.
  • I love dates.
  • I love kisses.
  • I love teasing.
  • I love new adventures.
  • I love intelligent conversations.
  • I love shared secrets.
  • I love innuendos and double entendres.
  • I love late-night phone calls.
  • I love fabulous massages.
  • I love peace hugs.
  • I love Starbursts.
  • I love letters.
  • I love sitting in romantic, secluded spots with someone special.
  • I love having arms around me.
  • I love cuddling.
  • I love my friends.
  • I love my family. A lot.
  • I love God.
  • I love going to Eucharist.
  • I love how just hearing my religion professor say the word "Eucharist" today made me smile.
  • And, finally, I love how everything is okay, even if I'm lonely, and I love that my love list is longer than the hate list.

Satisfied Sarah.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Grr, I hate how lonely you are. Don't be so hard on yourself about it though, you're not emo. I'm sure some of the items on the hate list are your projections. For example you're NOT boring, you just don't let most people see how you can be fun. I love your love list and I love you.