Saturday, September 15, 2007

New Face.

I needed a new look for this baby.

Oh, And I've decided that as soon as I find my USB cords for my camera (how much does it suck that I just now found a battry charger, but don't have a USB cord?), I'm going to put pictures of my dorm room up...once I clean it! = P You know me. . .

I need my cord for my ipod too...the battery is running low, and that simply will not do.

I am very tired, and tired of stress. I have 2 psycho-crazy tests this week...And I'm not sure when my next English paper is due...I'd better figure that out soon.

There are lots of weird feelings going on inside me right now...they do not aid the stress. I love things I'm feeling, in a way, but I'm afraid that they might take me in a direction that will hurt someone, myself or others. Especially since I'm not really sure what direction my life is heading at the moment.

Umm....so, I think I'm going to study I guess. All the words for the Thursday test are African (O.O) and Friday is a Spanish test (o.O).
I'm scared.

Not as scared as I was while watching Halloween though--I was a basketcase, curled up in a ball, biting my fingers and everything, trying not to scream. It was BAD.

Much love,
More details later,
Sarah.

1 comment:

Jordan said...

I always feel like such a stalker when I read your journal. I love my Spanish class...it's pretty sweet and I feel like I'm actually learning something. AND I might get to go to Costa Rica and Nicaragua this spring for a service learning trip. !!!!!! I miss you!